From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2013 - 11:11:15 CST

Do your structures have the same sequence? If so, then you can
use the other RMS aligment and RMSD measurement tools in the
Extensions menu to do this. Multiseq is better in cases where the
structures are not exactly the same, but it does assume that the
input files use PDB atom and residue naming conventions, etc.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/