From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2013 - 23:54:10 CST

Hi,
  Can you send me a copy of the .xtc file that's giving you problems?
This may be a bug in VMD 1.9.1 that we have already fixed in VMD 1.9.2,
or perhaps not, but if you provide us with a copy of the problematic
input file, we can try it out and see if we encounter the same problem
you're having or not.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/