From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2013 - 00:05:51 CST

Tom,
  Did you get your netpbm compilation problem resolved yet?
If you have Mac-specific movie converters on your machine,
you could use them as well. Some of the Apple and Adobe
movie editing packages have features that allow you to load
movies from an image sequence, which you can easily do from
the set of images that the VMD movie maker renders. All you
have to do for this is to uncheck the "delete image files"
option in the movie maker "Movie Settings" menu, and the
individual image files will remain after the movie making
process completes. You can also use the "JPEG frames" or
"TARGA frames" options in the "Format" menu.