From: Ahmet Bakan (lordnapi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2013 - 10:14:41 CST

Tom,

Creating a `.bat` file and associating `.tcl` files with that may help. I
have the following bat file:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\University of Illinois\VMD\vmd_tcl.bat"

which contains the following single line:

---
"C:\Program Files (x86)\University of Illinois\VMD\vmd.exe" -e %*
---
It passes file name to VMD after `-e` argument and TCL files open in VMD
properly.
HTH,
Ahmet