From: bharat gupta (bharat.85.monu_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2013 - 20:24:59 CST

Hi,

I want to show the hydrogen bond (as lines) between some selected residues
and water. I used the following representation mode :

resid 115 to 118 as CPK and then hydrogen bonds (as separate
representation)
water within 3 of resid 115 to 118 as lines, then hydrogen bonds (as
 separate representation)

After that I chose update selection in every frame in the Trajectory tab.
But still I am not able to get the hydrogen representation between residues
and water molecules. But by doing this I am getting h-bonds between water
molecules. How can I show th h-bonds between residues and water molecules
??

Thanks

--
Bharat