From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2013 - 10:03:26 CDT

Hi,
  The error messages you've gotten seem to indicate that either one of
your atom selections might be inappropriate, or that the mass field of
your structure is uninitialized. Have you re-checked your atom selections
to make sure that they are correct for all of the trajectory frames you
intend to analyze?

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/