From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2013 - 09:55:47 CDT

I will build a new version for you, but I've got pressing
deadlines to meet until next Monday. I can start working on
it then. The problem I have to solve (which is why it wasn't
already in the previous builds) is that the SpaceNavigator
development libraries on Windows have two flavors, and the
new flavor is incompatible with the original one, and that's
all they are providing for the new compilers. So, I'll have to
overcome this issue in order to have both CUDA and SpaceNavigator
support in the same binaries. I'm hoping that I may be able to
get away with copying the development headers and libraries
from the "old" SDK and get it to work with the new MSVS compilers.

Cheers,
  John

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/