From: CHEN, Chi (cchenae_at_ust.hk)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2013 - 20:57:24 CDT

Dear All,
Thanks for taking your time reading this.
I have a volumetric density data generated by volmap plugin. I know how to show the isosurface, but only the isosurface is not very pleasing, since the cross section of the volumetric data is not shown, which makes the isosurface a little weird. By cross section, i mean for example if we use a clip plane, we can cut the isosurface, creating a hollow cross section. There is a volumeslice method which does almost what I want, but it shows the whole slice plane instead of the
 part it intersects with the isosurface.

I hope this is clear.

Thanks

Chi