From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2013 - 00:03:53 CDT

Hi,
  Just to track down what's going on here, where did you obtain the
show_replicas.vmd script you're working with? Is it from the NAMD guide?:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.9/ug/node66.html
Did you try running the exact example described there, or is your problem
occuring when running your own replica exchange simulations.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/