From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2013 - 16:23:10 CDT

ffTK uses a bidirectional scanning technique to generate the QM target data, which means two Gaussian calculations per dihedral that is selected. I'm pleased to say that you can now read about the specifics in our article in press:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcc.23422/abstract

Regards,
Christopher Mayne