From: Christian Mücksch (muecksch_at_rhrk.uni-kl.de)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2013 - 08:20:16 CDT

I think the major problem is, that with the 3DConnexion SpaceNavigator
the camera/molecule is moved rather than the usual scaling that is
usually done with the mouse wheel.

Is there a way to interpret a forward/backward movement of the device as a
scaling rather than a camera/molecule movement?

Best regards,
Christian