From: Joaquim Rui de Castro Rodrigues (joaquim.rodrigues_at_ipleiria.pt)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2013 - 10:39:46 CDT

Dear Mohammad,

Check you atom selections.
The selection "segname TMC and chain A" returns 0 atoms on the file that I got from PDB. You may want to select "resname TMC and chain A" instead.
Also, you create two selections, complexA and complexB, that are not used. You are always using $complex in the last two measure commands.
Finally, mind that your selection $complex includes ALL atoms, including water molecules and 2 SO4 ions. You may want to exclude those...

Hope this helps,
Rui Rodrigues