From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2013 - 09:51:49 CDT

Hi,
  As Axel says, there isn't really a way to do this directly, however
you can export a triangle mesh to one of the file formats in the File|Render
menu and extract the vertices that way if you like. In order to do that
an retain the coordinate system of the original molecule, you would also
need to set the molecule's view/rotate/centering transformation matrices
to identity before exporting. Let me know if you need more help with that.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/