From: Marc van der Kamp (marcvanderkamp_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2013 - 06:24:24 CDT

Thanks for the reply Axel, and for pointing out some options.
I probably won't go the scripting/coding route - I was mostly looking
for this option to save some time (e.g. for making figures).
It is a pity there isn't a (built-in) easier option to do this, as it
is essentially asking the program *not* to do something... Perhaps it
could be added as an option to the "mol load" command?

Thanks,
Marc