From: Verwandlung Die (wrabacon_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2013 - 06:18:08 CDT

The .vmdrc file was very helpful, thank you for noting it.

I was very put off by perceived scrutiny, in the last reply. The logging
feature is a valid and useful feature of vmd, my desire to utilize it
shouldnt be in question. I know how to use my operating system, I know the
difference bettween arguments, and flags. What I am learning, is how vmd
operates, pardon me if I use in correct syntax, when referring to features
i am unsure about.