From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 14:34:07 CST

Mauricio,
  Interesting, that's odd. Perhaps you found a bug in that version
of Charmm. I'd send a note to the Charmm guys and see if anyone else
has seen that type of problem before. If its an alpha/beta version, then
you'll definitely want to tell them about it so they can fix the problem
before they release the next version. I don't have much personal experience
with running Charmm jobs, so I'd say that talking to the Charmm developers
is your best bet.

Thanks,