From: Tristan Croll (tristan.croll_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2013 - 20:18:40 CDT

Unless someone's already done it, this will need some scripting knowledge.

Something along the lines of:

foreach molid [molinfo list] {
   mol selection "protein and resid xxx"
   mol addrep $molid
   set repid [expr [molinfo $i get numreps] - 1]
   mol modstyle $repid $molid CPK
   mol modcolor $repid $molid molecule
}

Should get you on the right track. Type "mol" into the TkConsole to get a bunch of other useful commands.