From: Prof. Eddie (eackad_at_siue.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2013 - 11:23:39 CDT

I finally found the source. The topology file that comes with vmd's autopsf
has this extra section (not any of the other distributed charmm27's). For
anyone who needs it the lines are:

PRES CYSD -1.0 ! patch for deprotonated CYS
GROUP ! The charges are invented!!!
ATOM CB CT2 -0.39 !
ATOM SG SM -0.79 ! 2SG--2CB--
DELETE ATOM HG1

Thanks for helping me understand this so i could find it... I really was
lost. I'll just add this section to the charmm36 topology file.
Best,
Eddie