From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu May 16 2013 - 09:21:57 CDT

Eddie,

I've tracked the error back to QMTool, and not directly from ParaTool (which has been depreciated in favor of ffTK, btw). It seems that Gaussian has changed something in the header portion of the log file that breaks the file parser. Without an example of a log file that breaks the parser, there's no way I can track the error down. Could you email the file to me, or post it somewhere that I can download it?

Regards,
Christopher Mayne