From: Mark Cunningham (cunningham_at_utpa.edu)
Date: Wed May 15 2013 - 10:58:17 CDT

Eddie:

Attached is a tcl script that will accomplish what you want. It will work with large dcd files
but it takes a long time to run (single-threaded and interpreted).
You're best off running it remotely as -dispdev text.

The function draw_corr will also read the output matrix file and connect CA carbons (above
a threshold) that display correlated motion. I found this to be useful.

I used Matlab to plot the resulting correlation images, and have attached some .m files that will
make matrix plots. (The main file is ccplot.m.) Results are illustrated in a paper I wrote
(J. Mol. Modeling 18 (2012) 3147-3152)

You'll have to mold this to your specific use but it should give you a starting point.

Regards,

Mark