From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 07 2013 - 14:38:47 CDT

Hi,
  You can do that pretty easily, all you have to do
is divide by 10. The question is, what do you want to
do with the data once you have modified the coordinates?
Valid PDB files are always in Angstroms, so you wouldn't
want to write a new PDB file with nm coordinates. What
are you trying to do?

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/