From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2013 - 11:47:16 CDT

AC,

The LOG file that you are missing is generated by Gaussian during the calculation, not by ffTK. ffTK will write the input files required by Gaussian, but you will have to actually run the Gaussian calculation yourself. This is noted in the screencasts where it says "Run the geometry optimization where Gaussian is available".

Regards,
Christopher Mayne