From: Mert Gür (gurmert_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2013 - 20:50:23 CDT

I was going to suggest you to save the protein coordinate of any selected
frame as a pdb. Load this pdb. Delete the frames and the load your dcd for
the protein only. This should work( It works for me). However, in your next
e-mail I think you point out that it did not work well. John explained in
his e-mail what I was going to suggest you so I will skip my dcd loading
suggestion.

Best,
Mert