From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2013 - 18:27:44 CDT

I've noticed with autoimd, for example, that you need to be in the directory where the original psf file is for it to run. This probably stems from a time when VMD didn't keep most of the info in a PSF file (angles, dihedrals, etc.), thereby requiring the plugins to go to the source in order to write out a reduced psf.