From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2013 - 09:34:50 CDT

Pawel,
  Can you also send us the Gaussian log file that goes with the patch?
It is helpful for us to have a collection of log files that previously
encountered trouble with parsers, so we can re-test them when changes
are made to the code. No need to send it to VMD-L, just email a gzipped
log file to vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu, or if it is too large, then post it somewhere
and send us a URL. Thanks!