From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2013 - 09:49:31 CST

The x-axis of the g(r) plots is in angstroms, not nanometers. The plot
is exactly correct, it just is not always helpful. For instance, a
selection of "protein" and "lipid" will calculate more interatomic
contacts than you probably intend, as it will give you the distribution
of distance between every atom of your protein and every atom of lipid
in the system, which usually is not very informative when trying to
analyze structure.
Hope this helps!
-Josh Vermaas