From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2013 - 09:51:56 CST

Hi,
  Which is the first command that you get an error from?
If you encounter an error in one of the commands, all of the ones
that follow are likely to have trouble, so let's begin by finding
out where your problem began. If you can say exactly which step
you had trouble with, that would allow us to help you better.