From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2013 - 08:30:15 CST

To me that looks like something that the Gromacs tool is unhappy about
with regard to timestep timestamps or something similar. Catdcd only has
some of the information that Gromacs may want/need/expect, so it may not
be able to make a TRR file that completely satisfies the Gromacs tools
without further manipulations. The DCD format used by NAMD is very
minimalistic, and there are quite a few things it doesn't contain that
the Gromacs tools may be expecting.