From: Marzieh Alishahi (alishahi.mar_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2013 - 05:30:58 CST

Dear Axel,

Thank you very much for your complete explanation. Actually, I want to
export the computed velocities and positions for all ions in each frame to
text format, I want to perform further analysis on these results using my
own code. Basically I have to extract positions from DCD file and
velocities from VEL.DCD file (I used NAMD). I think it’s better to order
the text files by serial number of atoms in order to have same id for atoms
in both position file and velocity file. I know maybe my method is not the
best, in fact I’m completely messed up! Do you have any idea how arranging
these files?

Thank you again

Best,

Marzieh