From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2013 - 10:00:22 CST

Hi,
  I haven't used it, but you might have a look at it. There's a
copy of the script in the VMD-L mail archives here, but it might be
better to seek out the original author of the script and see if
that is still a current version, etc:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/17154.html
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/att-17154/PorcupinePlot.tcl