From: Bennion, Brian (Bennion1_at_llnl.gov)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2012 - 11:46:18 CST

Hello

I may be making this harder than it has to be. However, I have a multiframe trajectory from a protein MD simulation. Each frame has been used to calculate a mesh graphics object. As this mesh object changes size and shape in time, the only way to visualize these objects in vmd is to use multiple molecules.

at the end of the day I would like to view the protein frames with the appropriate mesh overlaid on the protein. Ideally, moving the "slider" would select the multiframe molecule frame and somehow select the correct graphics molecule.

Thank you for any suggestions
Brian