From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2012 - 17:50:06 CST

This is not an fftk-specific problem. Rather, you must not have write permissions to your temp directory - I guess it's a Windows related issue? Hopefully someone else on the list can comment, or suggest how to change the default directory. I'm sure it's stored in an environment variable of some sort in VMD.