From: Jan Brezovsky (briza_at_chemi.muni.cz)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2012 - 13:39:17 CST

Hi Grace,

just to add some recent informations to yours.

The link you provided points to outdated Mole 1.2 (stand alone), which
suffers from significant imprecisons in geometry of calculated tunnels
(up to 1 A) and lacks robust user friendly clustering of calculated tunnels.
Mole2 (currently available only on-line, no support for MD) and Caver3
(stand alone) both provide proper geometry of tunnels. Caver3.0 is
specificially tuned for analysis of MD (culstering, heat maps, VMD
visulaization,...).

Have a nice day,
Jan

--