From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2012 - 21:02:20 CST

Hi,
  I think Brian's explanation is indeed the cause of this particular failure,
or at least that's the cause on my Windows laptop (which is the only
machine I can test on while I'm traveling). I'm not sure why STRIDE
thinks there are so many H-bonds, but I'll probably have to wait on that
until I get back home and have a better test environment for deteremining
what STRIDE is doing and why.