From: Vlastimil Zíma (zima_at_karlov.mff.cuni.cz)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2012 - 12:07:49 CDT

Hi,

when I compared my compiled VMD with precompiled binary some time ago,
the fonts were present in the precompiled one. That is why I expect
problems in compilation. I also did not noticed any lack of fonts in
system paths, but I do not know which fonts to look for.

> tclsh
% package require Tk
8.5.11
% puts "$tcl_version"
8.5
% puts "$tk_version"
8.5

All tcl and tk packages I have are for amd64 bit architecture (all
libraries are in /usr/lib). Specifically

http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/tcl8.5 version 8.5.11-2
http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/tk8.5 version 8.5.11-2

Regards,
Vlastimil