From: Vlad Cojocaru (vlad.cojocaru_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 14:08:55 CDT

John,

Thanks. I upgraded to opensuse 12.2 and gcc 4.6 is somehow in conflict with 4.7. But I have installed 4.3 and everything should work just fine with it.

I was just curious since Axel mentioned that he compiled with 4.7 if there is a way to do it with cuda. But maybe he compiled without cuda.

Vlad

---
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Max Planck Institute Muenster
Roentgenstrasse 20,
48149 Muenster, Germany
Tel: +49-251-70365324
Sent from my mobile phone; Sorry for being short and for any errors