From: Marcos Ackel (mvackel_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 13:48:45 CDT

Hi John,

I've found what's the problem: the LIB environment variable used by the linker was wrong, containing a folder path to the old Visual Studio on it.

I've compiled the plugins and now I'll move to the VMD itself. I'm documenting every step, including the warnings and will post on the list soon.

Thanks (so far...).  :-)