From: Marcos Ackel (mvackel_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2012 - 15:17:48 CDT

Hello all,

I'm trying to compile VMD on Windows and found that many plugin files include a file named "windows.h". It's not included in the sources neither on the Visual Studio 2010 (or 2008).  It's included in the gcc package in Cygwin, but I don't think it's the correct one, as the used compiler is the Visual Studio's one.

So, where is the needed "windows.h" file?

Also, as there is not much docs about how to compile VMD on windows, I'm also writing a doc about what are the steps. I'll send it to this list as I get things work.

Thank you,

Marcos Ackel