From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2012 - 16:45:40 CDT

Hi,
  I've posted a new Win32 test build for you on BioCoRE in the
VMD Public project alpha directory. You can follow the instructions
here to access it:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

The version I've posted is the non-CUDA version, but I expect to have a
CUDA-enabled Win32 build posted later today, or by Monday at the latest.