From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2012 - 14:43:26 CDT

Hi,
  Please have a look at the VMD QM visualization tutorial, 4th from
the top on this page:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/

We have recently improved the GAMESS plugin in VMD to handle various
files that older versions of VMD weren't able to read. If you encounter
any trouble loading your GAMESS output into VMD and visualizing it,
please let me know.

We are continuing to improve the GAMESS support in VMD, so any comments
or feedback you have are appreciated.