From: Teich-McGoldrick, Stephanie (steichm_at_sandia.gov)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2012 - 16:51:36 CDT

Hello John,

Thanks for the fast reply. Am I incorrect in thinking that I can assign
atoms to 'Type B' after I have loaded the original molecule. I thought the
line of code '$sel_B set type B' would define a new type called 'B', is
this not correct? More specifically, the line of code I shared is within
a user added key that I execute after load the molecule:

user add key Control-f {
set sel_B [atomselect top "charge = -0.820"]
$sel_B set radius 0.5
$sel_B set type B
color Type B pink

set molid [molinfo top]