From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2012 - 14:11:09 CDT

Hi Marc,
  The largest usage of IMD that I know of has been related to work
our group has done on ribosomes. In this case, the IMD simulations
were used to do work on the model to fix things, and then this was
followed with traditional batch mode MD runs. I don't know if the
IMD part of the work was discussed much in resulting publications,
but I can ask and get back to you if you like.

Cheers,
  John