From: Thomas C. Bishop (bishop_at_latech.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2012 - 13:19:51 CDT

I have a nucleosome simulation both in vac. and w/ solvent and a hormone
receptor complex.
for demonstration purposes as part of the Little Fe portable parallel
computer project (littlefe.net)
but neither are published as IMDs.

you can download the inputs and descriptors from
http://dna.engr.latech.edu/~bishop/LittleFe/

The nucleosome simulation is based on
_*T.C. Bishop.*_ Conformation and Dynamics of Nucleosomal and Free DNA.
J. Biol. Struc. Dyn. 22(6): 673-686, 2005.

Let me know if that's of any use.
They both need a bit of cleanup so if you use them please send back any
improvements you make.

Cheers,
TOm

--