From: Tristan Croll (tristan.croll_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2012 - 17:32:45 CDT

Hi John,

Glad to hear you're on top of it - I had a feeling you would be! For the record, I'm using the VMD 1.9 official release.

Cheers,

Tristan

Tristan Croll
Lecturer
Faculty of Science and Technology
Institute of Health and Biomedical Engineering
Queensland University of Technology
60 Musk Ave
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059 Australia
+61 7 3138 6443

This email and its attachments (if any) contain confidential information intended for use by the addressee and may be privileged. We do not waive any confidentiality, privilege or copyright associated with the email or the attachments. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not use, transmit, disclose or copy the email or any attachments. If you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original email.