From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 14:46:09 CST

Hi,
  I've posted a new tar distribution of all of the new plugins
which can be used with VMD 1.8.1 for anyone that's interested:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/181update2/

The new plugins include recent improvements to the CCP4 plugin,
Amber RST7 plugin, AMBER CRD plugin, 64-bit file I/O on AIX, and
a new AVS plugin, a new DX grid reader plugin, new Autodock MAP file
reader, a new binary phimap reader (GRD) plugin, and others that I'm
sure I'm forgetting.

Let us know if you need help using the new plugins with VMD 1.8.1.

Unless people encounter new bugs, these will likely be the same
plugins that are compiled into final version of VMD 1.8.2 in the coming
weeks.

Thanks,