From: Marc Hömberger (hoemberger_at_physik.uni-luebeck.de)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2012 - 09:53:31 CDT

Hello,

I could not find any information on this: Currently I have a pdb file in which I have a lot of Oxygen Atoms belonging to a water. Due to the fact that it is X-ray structure I do not have the Hydrogens that should be bound to the Oxygen atoms to form water. Is there a way I can rectify the oxygen atoms so to get H2O in VMD? (I was told there was one in CHimera for example, but I was wondering if I could also do that with vmd, since I am more familiar with VMD).

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance,

Best
Marc