From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 13:46:01 CST

Dear Suzie,
  What file format(s) are you loading into VMD? Some provide
charge information and some do not. Its possible you're getting
solid green due to all charges being set to 0.0 due to reading a file
format that doesn't provide charge info. You can use the
"color scale data range" controls in the "trajectory" tab of
the graphical representations window to manually control how
your data is mapped to the active color scale.

Thanks,