From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2012 - 20:19:43 CDT

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:23 PM, Engelman, Joshua
<joshengelman_at_vistamarschool.org> wrote:
> Worked perfectly for me, after putting the .so in molfile and the .dll in
> the VMD install directory.  Thanks so much, I'm glad we were able to avoid
> that horrible punishment.

excellent! i've updated the plugin distribution on my homepage
now to include this and updated all binaries to the state of
VMD 1.9.1. Those can also be used to upgrade older VMD
versions, if for some reason you cannot update VMD itself.

http://sites.google.com/site/akohlmey/software/hoomd-plugin

cheers,
     axel.

--