From: Albert (mailmd2011_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2012 - 14:23:16 CDT

hello John:
   thank you for reply.
   I've got a 15" notebook. To me, it is still not big enough to see the
fond altough it looks normal, I just want to make it bigger so that it
would be more easier to watch. The TCL/TK font size is quite OK which
is bigger than the VMD menu fonts.
   It would be nice if we have an option to modify the menu fonts by
ourselves.

thank you very much