From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2012 - 17:36:46 CST

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 5:38 PM, siladitya mukherjee
<mukherjeesiladitya_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to calculate RDF from a xyz file in VMD, but the error I am
> getting is "error measuring gofr", unit cell volume is zero. I am using PBC
> for the calculation and also included the command pbc set {Lx Ly Lz}, so I

pbc set by default is applied only to the current
frame. you probably have to use the -all flag or do
a loop, if the cell volume changes and you
read the cell information from a file. or use the gui.

axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer
College of Science and Technology